Beyond Oil and Gas is the Environmental department of Magma Products who specialise in sustainable development for Commissioning onshore and Commissioning offshore renewable energy and alternative energy options
From Environmental impact assessments through Design and Installation to Final Commissioning and Start-up of your project we will support your project with highly experienced Engineers and Managers.
To find out more about or services and how we can help you please browse our web pages or contact us, however we believe ( and this is where our name Magma Products came from ) that Oil and Gas is a renewable !
Magma Products addressing the theory in circulation that oil is not solely of organic origin, but that there may be another mode of origin as well from deeper in the crust, involving Magma.
There is a substantial body of evidence to support this theory. That does not negate, however, the quest for getting away from dependence on fossil fuels. The greenhouse gasses produced by the burning of such will continue to be a pressing matter that must be addressed.
Supporting Evidence Briefly:
- Oil being discovered at 30,000 feet, far below the 18,000 feet where organic matter is no longer found.
- Wells pumped dry later replenished.
- Volume of oil pumped thus far not accountable from organic material alone according to present models
- In Situ production of methane under the conditions that exist in the Earth's upper mantle. Expounding the Theory
- Data from the Cassini probe orbiting Saturn has shown that the ringed planet's moon has "hundreds of times more liquid hydrocarbons than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth
- NASA scientists are about to publish conclusive studies showing abundant methane of a non-biologic nature is found on Saturn's giant moon Titan, a finding that validates that oil is not a fossil fuel
- In 1970 the Russians started drilling Kola SG-3, an exploration well which finally reached a staggering world record depth of 40,230 feet.
- Since then, Russian oil majors including Yukos have quietly drilled more than 310 successful super-deep oil wells, and put them into production. Last Year Russia overtook Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest single oil producer, and is now set to completely dominate global oil production and sales for the next century
There is much about oil and natural gas that we have not been told, including how much is available, and how it continually develops, even to this day. - could oil reserves be virtually unlimited?